Top 10 characters I’d never want to switch places with:
1. Hazel Grace (The Fault in Our Stars – John Green)
I love Hazel but I wouldn’t want to have to deal with having cancer. I wouldn’t want my best friend to have cancer either. I wouldn’t want to endure that so I would NOT trade places with Hazel Grace.
2. Em Winters (Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1) – Elizabeth Miles)
Emily is a nice character but she has to deal with the Furies and her “true love” doesn’t end up remembering her. I couldn’t deal with the constant revenge.
3. Voldemort (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) – J. K. Rowling)
This one is obvious. Voldemort is evil…
4. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) – Rick Riordan)
Percy would be fun to be friends with but I would not trade places with him because he’s constantly having people coming after him. I wouldn’t be able to deal with the constant struggle of running away.
5. Ever (Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) – Alyson Noël)
I wouldn’t want to be Ever because she is so whiny and irritating. I wouldn’t want to be associated with that so I would not trade places with her.
6. Jade (Evolution (Evolution #1) – Kelly Carerro)
I really like Jade as a character, but I wouldn’t want to be chased by my evil dad…
7. Wren (Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell)
I would love to be Cath, but being Cath’s twin sister would be tough because Cath is really needy. Sometimes being needy isn’t a bad thing, like in Cath’s case, but Wren sleeps around and gets in trouble.
8. Eric (Minutes Before Sunset (The Timely Death Trilogy #1) – Shannon A. Thompson)
I don’t think I would like to be Eric because when he is Eric nobody likes him. I would like the shapeshifting kind of thing but would not want to be important in one life and hated in another.
9. Dimitri (Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) – Richelle Mead)
I wouldn’t want to be Dimitri because his love for Lissa is forbidden and that would be really hard to deal with because he loves her and she loves him… It’s a lose-lose situation.
10. Kara (3 Days (3 Days #1) – Krista Madden)
I would not want to be Kara because she gets rejected and she lives when the apocalypse happens and has to keep moving on with her life after that and I think that would be really strenuous and difficult to deal with.