Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
*disclaimer. I have never cried during a book before. These are books that ALMOST made me cry*
This is obvious, isn’t it?
2. Allegiant (Divergent #3) – Veronica Roth
The ending…. That explains the reason.
The end was really sad and I almost did cry.
4. Chains (Seeds of America #1) – Laurie Halse Anderson
I read this a long time ago but remember getting teared up a little. This book was about a young girl in slavery, I believe. I have reasons to get teared up.
5. Esperanza Rising – Pam Muñoz Ryan
This book was the first book that almost made me cry. I love this book, but parts were definitely sad.
6. Number the Stars – Lois Lowry
We read this in school during class but I would not cry because we were in the classroom.
7. Tuck Everlasting – Natalie Babbitt
This, again, was a book we we read in class in middle school and I remember wanting to cry, but not, becausewe were in the classroom.
8. City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) – Cassandra Clare
Jace. Jace. Jace is the reason I almost cried.
9. The Eleventh Plague – Jeff Hirsh
This was an apocalypse book, therefore there were almost tears.
10. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) – Suzanne Collins
Must I say why?