Today I haven’t had a ton of time to read, unfortunately, but I plan to stay up very late reading. For more information on this readathon look at the tumblr page here. Here are a series of questions they asked everyone to answer!
- What part of the world are you reading from this weekend? – Iowa, United States
- What book are you most looking forward to reading? – Take Me Tomorrow – Shannon A. Thompson
- Are you planning on reading from someplace besides your house or apartment this weekend? – Yes! I read at a bridal show I helped at!
- Tell us something about yourself! – I love drinking tea. I also love to dance.
- If you’ve done this readathon before, do you have any tips for other readers? If you haven’t, is there anything you’re nervous about? – I have never done this readathon, but I’m nervous because it is almost impossible to read 24 hours for me! I’ve been really busy this weekend and have things to do tomorrow. I will try and do the best I can to read as much as possible though!