Do you ever just get randomly super fangirly and giddy because of your excitement for something? Oh my gosh me too! Same. I get so excited for the most random things in my life, but here are just a few of the most exciting things happening in my life soon(ish).
- I have a show choir competition on Saturday (I’m in combo. I play tenor sax.)
We leave at 4:30 a.m. We get back at 2:00 a.m. Well, it’s going to be a long day, but it will be a ton of fun.
- I have a dance audition for a special dance for recital on Sunday.
We are only having 14 people this year… AHH!
- I have an audition for a dance scholarship for a summer intensive that I go to on the 20th!
I have been going to this dance camp for 3 or 4 summers now, and last year I got $300 off my tuition for it. Crossing my fingers it will be the same, or more this time around!
- My boyfriend and I will have been dating for 2 years on the 26th!
That’s a really long time, but it doesn’t feel like that long, but it also feels like we’ve been together forever. Yay for us! Thanks for putting up with me, Mark, if you’re reading this ;)
- LADY MIDNIGHT. I REPEAT. Lady Midnight is coming out in March!
That is so soon oh my gosh more Cassandra Clare. Mm.
- I get to go to my first prom on May 7th!
I have been asked before, but I wanted to go with my boyfriend for my first prom, and this is the year! I can’t wait to get dressed up and go to grand march!
- I get to go to Italy this summer!!!
I’ve never been out of the country, and I get to go across an ocean the first time I do. My gosh I’m so fricking excited for this.
- I’ve been blogging every other day for this whole year so far.
*pats self on back* This is a huge accomplishment for me, because I was really inconsistent previously. I either posted everyday for a week, or once a month… Very happy I’m keeping up with this!
These are just some of the things I’m excited for that are coming up! What do you get excited about?