Another round of Randomathon is upon us! This round goes from May 27 (TODAY) through June 10th. There are 7 challenges and you can combine them how you like or try and read one book per challenge! Follow the other cohosts: Molly and Hannah. And follow our twitter!
- Continue a series
- Book by a debut author
- Lowest rated book on your TBR
- Book set in summer
- Book you’ve had for over a year
- Group book – The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Continue a series – I’ll be listening to The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor #2) – Katharine McGee on audiobook from my library. I enjoyed the first book and just never picked up the second, so I’m excited to continue on with the series!
- Book by a debut author – I’ll be reading Zenith (The Androma Saga #1) – Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings. I preordered this book when it came out because I wanted to support the authors… and just never got to it!
- Contemporary – I’ll FINALLY be reading Everything, Everything – by Nicola Yoon! I’ve wanted to read this since it came out; I’ve seen the movie and can’t wait to read the book. I think it will be a fast read :)
- Lowest rated book on your TBR – According to Goodreads that book is Zenith… so big oof to that one lol.
- Book set in summer – I’m going to read Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) – by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. I read the first book and kind of hated it, but couldn’t stop thinking about it, so here I am.
- Book you’ve had for over a year – I’m just going to use Fire with Fire for this one, too :)
- Group book – The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson – I’ve already read this and LOVED IT so I can’t wait to reread it!
I hope you join us for this round!