It has been a HOT MINUTE since I’ve posted anything on my blog, but I’ve not been reading that much, sadly. I’ve started school again and just have been so busy, and honestly not in the reading mood, but I have a plan for my October reading.
I’m going to read right when I wake up in the morning and read until I fall asleep every night. My goal is to start reading around 10 or 10:30 so then I get a good chunk of reading done before I fall asleep around 12. I’m really excited to get back into reading! I’m also going to dive FULL FORCE into my Booktube channel (aubreyjoybooks) and a new lifestyle Youtube channel (aubreyjoy). I want to document my life at this time and I’m feeling super inspired at the moment.
Anyway, onto the books I read this month!
- REREAD: Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) – Cassandra Clare *review*
- REREAD: City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) – Cassandra Clare *review*
- The Mystery of the Fire Dragon (Nancy Drew #38) – Carolyn Keene *review*
- The Diviners (The Diviners #1) – Libba Bray *review*
- Turtles All the Way Down – John Green *review*
- By Your Side – Kasie West *review*
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) – Holly Black *review*
- An Abundance of Katherines – John Green *review*
I’ve decided that TBRs don’t really work super well for me, so I’m just going to read what I want when I want to. I think planning it out stresses me the heck out *which is dumb to be stressed about fun reading* but I’m excited to see how this goes! I didn’t really set that big of a TBR for June and managed to get 6 books and more than half of another done :)